1. The Lord chose a righteous man Noah so that all
mankind should not perish in the flood Gen 6:9-22.
2. The Lord chose
Abraham the father of faith to establish a seed unto himself. Gen 12:1-3.
3. To redeem the children of Israel who were slaves in Egypt, the Lord
raised up a man Moses. Ex 3:1-4.
4. To divide the land of Canaan as
an inheritance to the children of Israel, the Lord raised up His servant Joshua
5. To reign as king over Israel and Judah, the Lord chose
His friend David. I Sam 16:13.
6. To build the church the Lord chose
Apostle Peter. Mt 16:18.
7. To prepare the children of God for the
coming of the Messiah, our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lord has chosen Chief Apostle
N. Lazar Mal 4:5.6; Lk 1:16, 17; Rev 11:15.