- TABLE OF CONTENTS
- WAR ROOM -
STUDY - MORAL
ISSUES - KING
JAMES BIBLE - CULTS
This dream appears to be given to many Charismatic members by devils. Many are claiming this is their personal dream.
There is virtually NO resemblance of the biblical teaching of the Rapture of the Church in this demonic vision. This person is possessed of devils, and they seem to have gotten them from reading Steven Hill's books.
Forwarded to me by Kerry Sharp
Bold text indicates particularly unbiblical notions of the devils giving the dream.
I was awakened in the early hours by my own shaking. It was Monday night, March 2nd. 1998. I was immediately aware that the experience I just had and was having was more than just a dream, it was a powerful visitation:
I was suddenly aware of a very holy presence. It was very holy. I found myself on a mountain top that was a large rock. The presence around me was electrifying, holy and one of expectancy. I don't know how I knew this, but some how I did. I seemed to be fully aware of the atmosphere on the mountain top.
To my left I noticed a tall woman. She was dressed in a pale blue robe that covered her head and reached to the ground. She was a little way off and made no particular acknowledgment of my presence there. She seemed to be waiting.
[ Editor's Note: The only blue robed lady in Christendom is Mary as portrayed by the Whore Roman Catholic Church. ]
I was beginning to feel more frightened as the intensity of the holiness of the place was building. I don't know why I knew this, but I too seemed to be waiting. SUDDENLY the woman yelled "HE'S COMING!".
[ Editor's Note: Nowhere in the Bible do we read the Mary, or any other woman, announces the coming of the Rapture of Christ. The angels area all male, and all members of the Godhead are always represented as male. ]
Without warning there was such a terrifying noise, my words cannot describe it. The noise grew and grew and it had the fearsome sound of massive, huge feet approaching. There was also a deafening noise of a whirling wind. I think it was a wind, although I only heard the sound of it. It was the sound of a tornado passing by. I'm not sure what was more terrifying, the sound of the footsteps or the wind. Believe me, my words cannot begin to make you understand the absolute white-knuckle terror, the panic, the indescribable fear, the deafening din, the awesome power of the noise that SUDDENLY came to the mountain top.
[ Editor's Note: When any godly person during the Old and New Testament era was brought revelation by angels, fear was quickly relieved by words like, "fear not," or "rejoice." This nut case wants you to be very impressed with the degree of his terror. This is grand standing.
Daniel 8:15 And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16 And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17 So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18 Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
Daniel feared, but the angel Gabriel wasted no time bringing Daniel the message from God, and Daniel wasted no time doing catatonic like this glory boy with a late great dream. ]
As soon as the woman shouted her call, the sense of pure, burning holiness was so immediate, so intense that the atmosphere itself felt as if it would kill me. The instant she called, I threw my self to the ground. I pushed myself into the rock and tried to get lower and flatter. At the same time I found my self shouting, screaming and crying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY are you Lord. I screamed this over and over again. I was also crying for mercy, crying "in your wrath Lord, remember mercy". I cried mercy and was repenting for all sin that I felt within me which I was suddenly aware of. The intense fear made me feel that I could die. I was absolutely terrified. I glanced to my right and was aware of men knelling before what I now guess to be a throne. They were throwing their arms up repeatedly and crying" worthy are you, holy are you", over and over. I joined in and cried these same words.
[ Editor's Note: All the screaming and groveling are way over the edge when compared to Bible visions and dreams. The confessing of sin is alien to Bible dreams and visions also. Actually, I think this guy had too much oregano on his pizza last night. ]
The intense presence of God's holiness was so sudden in it's coming as I laid on the rock face. The sound of the wind continued to be terrifyingly loud and increased. The sound of the huge noises (words are really failing to put across what it was like) of the approaching foot steps also grew closer. At this point I was sure I could not survive. The ground was shaking like an earth quake, I was shaking too both in the dream and in the physical. At this point also, I was aware of the hem of the robe of the approaching figure. I did not look up for fear I would die, but I was able to see it in my mind as I lay. The scale of the edge of the robe was as wide as the horizon and seemed to be just above my head.
[ Editor's Note: I am reminded of Oral Roberts telling us he saw a vision of Jesus, and he was 900 feet tall. I have the distinct impression that these sons of Belial read about visions in the Bible, and then they try to one up Daniel, John, and Moses as to drama and gargantuam. ]
It was about at this moment that I became aware I was awake and it took a little while, a few minutes, for me to stop trembling.
I was vibrating. The trembling and shaking awoke my wife next to me. I must have stayed in a semiconscious state for about a quarter to half an hour later. As I began to realize what I had experienced I felt such a thankfulness rise up in my heart. Such a thankfulness fell upon me to have been given this almighty visitation and picture of God's holiness and power. I was washed over with such gratitude and wept and shook as God's presence washed over and over me as I lay in my bed.
[ Editor's Note: This is classic affect from Charismatics seeking attention. They fein great humility, and they are basically doing what all two year olds do, "Look at me, Daddy." Only, in this case, they want YOU to be impressed. ]
The next morning as I arose at 5:30am, I still felt in a state of complete shock. I whispered to my wife that I must tell her about last night! It was such a personal experience it was at least a week before I could speak about it to close friends. Even as I was writing this account a few weeks later I had to stop momentarily as my body tingled and shook and as I felt such a strong presence of God's holiness. I wept and spontaneously cried Holy are you, Holy are you!
[ Editor's Note: I would suggest this nut case is really saying, via this fable, "Cool am I, cool am I." ]
Prior to this night time visitation, some weeks before, I had read Steven Hill's books In Pursuit of Revival and The God Mockers. Both of these books so impacted me and catapulted the changes in my own life even faster. I was convicted and also decided to go to Brownsville, Pensacola, from which I have just returned and was not disappointed. God met all my requests!
[ Editor's Note: My conclusion is that this person was possessed of devils. Their inspiration comes from Brownsville and Steven Hill, and these two sources are well known as demonic. This is the sort of devilish mob you will end up in if you believe ANYTHING added by the most sincere persuasive modern prophet. NO EXCEPTIONS. ]
Blessed Quietness Journal
The contradictions here are amazing and can only be explained as the work of devils and the Antichrist spirit of the age.
1. "I was suddenly aware of a very holy presence"-- The appearance of Christ in the Rapture of the Church AND the Second Advent is not as a presence. He arrives in person, physically in the air in the rapture (NOT standing around this nut's bedroom), and riding on a white horse in the Second Advent.
2. "on a mountain top that was a large rock"-- There is NO such imagery in the King James Bible for any coming of Jesus Christ. This is pure pagan or Greek mythological bunk.
3. "I don't how I knew this, but some how I did."-- In other words, this dip head had not gotten his revelation from reading the Word of God. This vision is NEW REVELATION . Thus it has to be from non-biblical sources-- either devils, or the jerk simply is craving attention.
4. "To my left I noticed a tall woman. She was dressed in a pale blue robe"-- The woman is on the wrong side by Bible standards. She is over there with the goats, and that is where the Whore belongs. And, this is the Whore. "Oh no" you say, "The Whore of Revelation is dressed in purple and scarlet." Try again. At this time the Whore is wearing blue. Blue is the Roman Catholic color for their devil named Mary (NOT the true Bible Mary). This lady in clue is the Marion cult, not the true Church. The Bride of Christ is dressed in WHITE robes. Revelation Chapter Seven
5. I was beginning to feel more frightened,
the woman yelled,
a terrifying noise,
huge feet approaching,
deafening noise of a whirling wind,
sound of a tornado passing,
I'm not sure what was more terrifying, the sound of the footsteps or the wind,
awesome power of the noise,
The sound of the wind continued to be terrifyingly loud and increased. The sound of the huge noises (words are really failing to put across what it was like) of the approaching foot steps also grew closer,
Indeed, this sounds like a Brownsville "revival" or a typical goon show at Holy Trinity Brampton or Toronto Airport Church. This is NOT how the Rapture of the Lord's Church takes place. The is no fear there-- II Timothy 1:7. There is the sound of the Trumpet of God and the voice of the Archangel-- I Thess. 4:16. There are it seems the words, "Come up hither"-- Revelation 4:1. If there is any emotion, it will be joy and praising God.
6. ...atmosphere itself felt as if it would kill me,
I pushed myself into the rock,
found my self shouting, screaming and crying HOLY, HOLY, HOLY are you Lord,
I was also crying for mercy, crying "in your wrath Lord, remember mercy". I cried mercy and was repenting for all sin,
I was suddenly aware of. The intense fear made me feel that I could die. I was absolutely terrified.
BUNK!! Jesus comes to give life, and His saints will be rejoicing in THAT, not fearing death. Screaming is for hell, not the saints. Too late, you rebel, to repent and confess sin. This must be done BEFORE Jesus returns for the Church. The oil is IN the Virgin's lamp, and she is ready, dressed in white, and eager to rejoice with the Bridegroom. What massive blasphemy this is. It is the work of devils to put unsaved people into a state in which they will imagine they are ready for the Rapture, but it is based solidly on being LEFT BEHIND AND TERRIFIED IN SATANIC POWER. This intense fear of death is sub-Christian in the extreme. It is the rich man in hell screaming for a drop of water.
7. "The ground was shaking like an earth quake"-- This imagery is that of those who MISS the Rapture of the Church. Revelation 8:5-- Tribulation event.
Revelation 11:13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.
Revelation 11:19 And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.
Revelation 16:18 And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
All of these earthquakes happen in the Tribulation era. These devils in Rodney Howard Browne, Kenneth Copeland, Pastor Kilpatrick, and His Infernal Damnation Steve Hill are getting the lambs ready for the slaughter. This imagery gets the stupid believers in these visions ready to go to hell and imagine they are really going to heaven. How utterly sad!!!!
8. "I was aware of the hem of the robe of the approaching figure. I did not look up for fear I would die, but I was able to see it in my mind as I lay. The scale of the edge of the robe was as wide as the horizon"-- Not found anywhere in the Bible. This is the big god of Oral Roberts who saw a 900 foot Jesus, and it sounds a lot like the gods and visions of Veronica Leukin of Bayside New York in the purely Roman Catholic context.
9. "I was vibrating"-- This is a New Age notion from the 1960s, NOT from the Bible. "I get those good vibrations." Is this vision actually a White Light flashback visited on these suckers by a devil from San Jose?
10. "I was washed over with such gratitude and wept and shook as God's presence washed over and over me as I lay in my bed."-- This is not a biblical concept. Try again, devil.
11. "I still felt in a state of complete shock"-- Not if you are considering the Rapture of the Lord's Church. No such feeling is invoked by Bible writers.
12. "I whispered to my wife that I must tell her about last night! It was such a personal experience it was at least a week before I could speak about it to close friends. Even as I was writing this account a few weeks later I had to stop momentarily as my body tingled and shock and as felt such a strong presence of God's holiness. I wept and spontaneously cried Holy are you, Holy are you!" There was a jerk named Collett who claimed he went to heaven and returned. Many have since tried to duplicate his trip and revelations. Mohammed came from his cave outside Mecca in similar fashion. Veronica Luekin on New York and Joseph Smith tried this stuff, as well as the old Black preacher at Azusa Street Mission. Amie Semple McFearson had similar comments after her revelations, as did Walter Marion Branham. These deeply personal responses are to make you first believe the guru really did get a new revelation from God, and secondly, you are to feel very highly favored to be allowed to hear this very personal stuff from the guru. This assures the guru a special and unquestioned place in the order of the divine peck, if not, a place in the Godhead itself. You are a great fool if you go for it.
13. "Prior to this night time visitation, some weeks before, I had read Steven Hill's books In Pursuit of Revival and The God Mockers. Both of these books so impacted me and catapulted the changes in my own life even faster. I was convicted and also decided to go to Brownsville Pensacola, from which I have just returned and was not disappointed. God met all my requests!"-- Demonic suggestion at its worst. This person has fallen under the suggestive tricks of Steve Hill, resident witch at Brownsville, and he got what he wanted-- a visitation of devils. Also, we are intimidated by this last paragraph in that we are "mockers" if we question this revelation and vision. Indeed, I count it a duty and privilege to mock this vision, the Greek god and goddess in blue who are glorified in it, and Steve Hill, the Satanist who presides over the hell hole in Brownsville Assembly of Gudge (it has NO relationship to the God of the Bible). Consult your British friend for the definition of Gudge.
I must apologize for being so restrained. I have not really commented in strong enough language. The problem is, children may come here to read you see.
NUT CASE VISION OF THE END TIMES
This is typical of all modern visions. There is much information which contradicts
the Word of God, and what seems to parallel the Word of God is absolutely 100%
redundant to anyone who can read the Bible.
PROPHECY WARNINGS: Man has Shocking Vision
Or, my title for this Mother Goose vision:
GREAT BALLS OF FIRE