TEN DEADLY HOUSEHOLD PRODUCTS
this list evolved to a lot more than ten
following list contains some of the deadly chemicals and cleaning products that
cause health and safety risks in your home.
is only a list and some very truncated information. If you believe any of these
are hazards issues in your home, you should Google the topics, and learn what
the total picture is.
of these we cannot totally avoid, so look for ways to avoid exposure when using
about health is about learning what the enemy is, and there ARE many out there.
FRESHENERS: Most air
fresheners interfere with your ability to smell by coating your nasal passages
with an oil film, or by releasing a nerve deadening agent. Known toxic chemicals
found in an air freshener:
When phenol touches
your skin it can cause it to swell, burn, peel, and break out in hives. Can cause
cold sweats, convulsions, circulatory collapse, coma and even death!! In compound
form it is used in some mediations.
It is a very volatile chemical, it is very damaging to your eyes, respiratory
tract and skin.
It is a strong corrosive. It will irritate or burn the skin, eyes and respiratory
tract. It may cause pulmonary edema or vomiting and coma if ingested. WARNING:
never mix bleach with ammonia it may cause fumes which can be DEADLY. I was tuning
a piano in Tucson for a divorced man living a basic life. He cleaned his toilet
with bleach. I asked to use the restroom, and when I did, I was gassed. The ammonia
in my urine reacted with the bleach in the water, and I got a dose of chlorine.
AND UPHOLSTERY SHAMPOO:
Most formulas are designed to over power the stain itself, they accomplish
the task but not without using highly toxic substances. Some include:
Known carcinogen damages liver, kidney and nervous system damage.
extremely irritable to eyes, skin and respiratory passages.
products contain chlorine in a dry form that is highly concentrated. # 1
cause of child poisonings, according to poison control centers.
cleaners contain lye, hydrochloric acid or trichloroethane.
Caustic, burns skin
and eyes, if ingested will damage esophagus and stomach.
eye and skin irritant, damages kidneys, liver and digestive tract.
Eye and skin irritant,
nervous system depressant; damages liver and kidneys.
Distillates: Highly flammable, can causeskin and lung cancer.
Easily absorbed through the skin, extremely toxic.
AND MILDEW CLEANERS:
Chemicals contained are: Sodium
hypochlorite: Corrosive, irritates or burns skin and eyes, causes fluid in the
lungs which can lead to coma or death.
Highly toxic, known carcinogen. Irritant to eyes, nose, throat, and skin. May
cause nausea, headaches, nosebleeds, dizziness, memory loss and shortness of breath.
in new carpet, composition wood cabinet parts, wall panel, auto and home upholstering
material. It leaches out for yeas, and it can cause extreme reactions. Do not
expect your doctor to ask about it.
Hydroxide (Lye): Caustic, strong irritant, burns to both skin and eyes. Inhibits
reflexes, will cause severe tissue damage if swallowed.
Absorption through the skin can be tied to liver damage.
or calcium hypocrite: Highly corrosive, irritates or burns skin, eyes or respiratory
Absorbed through the skin. Known liver damaging agent.
skin and mucous membranes, causes vomiting. Easily absorbed through the skin from
acid: Highly corrosive, irritant to both skinand eyes. Damages kidneys and liver.
irritates or burns eyes, skin and respiratory tract. May cause pulmonary edema,
vomiting or coma if ingested. Contact with other chemicals may cause chlorine
fumes which may be fatal.
NASTY THINGS THAT ARE AROUND YOUR HOME
Most pesticides have ingredients that affect the nervous system of insects.
Imagine what these extremelypoisonous chemicals do to your body
Better known as Diazinon, extremely toxic. Impairs the central nervous system.
carcinogen and mutantagen. Accumulates in food and in fatty tissue. Will attack
the nervous system.
Toxic and poisonous. If you can smell it, your lungs are absorbing it.
Why put toxins on "man's (or woman's) best friend."
Very toxic, causes
skin, respiratory and cardiovascular system damage. >>>>>>>>
Accumulates in the
food chain, may damageeyes, lungs, liver, kidney and skin.
Skin irritation: May damage liver, kidney, spleen and central nervous system.
vulnerable are children.
or ABSORPTION through the SKINcauses vomiting, diarrhea, convulsions and circulatory
collapse. May cause liver damage, stillbirths, birth defects and cancer.
CAR WASH AND POLISH:
Distillates: Associated with skin and lung cancer, irritant to skin, eyes, nose
and lungs. Entry into the lungs may cause fatal pulmonary edema, most marked Danger,
Harmful or Fatal.
AND BUG REMOVER:
in insect sprays, many plastics, paint, roofing shingles, and many items we buy
are gassed off and aerosolized from all plastics except possibly soy based plastics,
which are rare due to the collusion of the petroleum industry in promoting plastics
made from petroleum. Plastics cannot be totally avoided, so a detoxification supplement
and food additions, such as cilantro, should be in our diet all the time. >>
TO MENU PAGE OF HEALTH ISSUES
TO THE TITLE PAGE