Lord Maitreya is here?, MAITREYA-- Maitreya comes to Nairobi, Kenya. LORD MAITREYA, Benjamin Creme, Reinhart Bonnke, are part of the prophetic end times.



Searching for the Truth in the King James Bible;
Finding it, and passing it on to you.

Steve Van Nattan




Maitreya comes to Nairobi, Kenya

Again, this page was taken from the Maitreya page.  We  don't intend to let them slip away and hide this. This page is essential  to see who prophisied the coming of Maitreya to Nairobi.  

The text is given unedited as the newspaper reporter gave it.  

I realize this seems like old news, but Benjamine Creme waited a while to drop this on us.  

I suspect that a new "appearance" is in the offing.  

I shall give my predictions at the end.



Maitreya as He appeared in Nairobi, Kenya, June 11, 1988

Job Mutungi's testimony:

Did Jesus Christ come to Nairobi?

On 11 June 11 1988, a man suddenly appeared before a vast crowd in Nairobi, Kenya, gathered to witness the miracle healings of Kenyan spiritual healer, Mary Akatsa.

Instantly recognizing the tall, white-robed figure as "Jesus Christ", the crowds fell down overcome with emotion.

The editor of the Swahili edition of the Kenya Times, Job Mutungi, witnessed the event and wrote the article which we reproduce here.

Benjamin Creme's Master has confirmed that it was Maitreya who addressed the crowds on that day, and who later vanished.

© Kenya Times. First published in the Kenya Times, 22 June 1988. (Further details appeared in the Kenya Sunday Times on 26 June, where Maitreya is described as a "calm" and "tall, lean man ... wearing a flowing robe which was spotlessly clean. He was also sporting a jet-black beard and a black fly whisk.")

About 6,000 worshippers at Muslim Village, Kawangware, Nairobi, believe they saw Jesus Christ , in broad daylight last week.

It may be hard to believe, but nothing will move them, because "Jesus" addressed them and assured them of a come-back, very soon.

The scene was at the Church of Bethlehem, where Mary Sinaida Akatsa conducts miracle prayers, praying for the sick, the blind, cripples, mad people, the barren and others facing all sorts of personal problems. On Saturday 4 June 1988 a big, bright star was sighted above the skies by worshippers. It was unusually brighter than ordinary stars. The time was 1 pm.

But on Saturday 11 June it was different. Worshippers were busy singing Mungu ni Mwema, a popular Swahili hymn, when Mary Akatsa interjected. She announced that God had spoken to her and told her to "await a miracle because a very important guest would be coming to give her a very vital message." People 'braced themselves for the unknown' while others stared blankly at her, their mouths agape with awe and bewilderment.

Five minutes later, she asked those who were singing and dancing to stop as the long-awaited message had arrived. "Jesus! Jesus! Jesus of Nazareth!" went the loud whispers from the crowd as they raised up their hands in submission and divine welcome.

The tall figure of a barefooted, white-robed and bearded man appeared from nowhere and stood in the middle of the crowd. He was walking slowly towards the new church building away from the tent. Mary walked with him, side by side.

 She tried to explain that 20 cripples had managed to walk again a few minutes ago because of the day's blessings. But nobody, except perhaps a few, heard this. They were busy talking to "The Lord".

I looked at my watch. It was 4.15 pm. Her voice was drowned by cries and loud moans of "Jesus! Jesu. Yeeesu! You have come. Welcome Jeesus! Wash our sins. Help us Jeesus!" For many, it was the last prayer. It appeared to them the "Son of Man" had at last fulfilled His promise of coming back to earth. They knelt down in emotional prayers in a frantic effort to save their souls at the 11th hour. A man lying near to me urinated in his trousers. But I stared back at the stranger in the meeting without blinking. Strange, sporadic light wafted on top of his turbaned head, his feet and his entire body.

The scene and mood of the worshippers reminded one of the Old Testament times of the Tower of Babel when languages became "confused" (Genesis Chapter 11). Everyone was murmuring something. Others were flat on the ground weeping uncontrollably in praise and worship, in total submission to the occasion. Mama Akatsa appealed for calm. But it was difficult. The "Holy Spirit" had descended. Yes, the vice and crime-infested slums of Kawangware had been transformed into 'a holy ground'. The man whispered something to Akatsa for about two minutes. She later informed the crowd that the strange man would address them.

 In clear Swahili, which had no traces of accent, the strange man announced that the people of Kenya were blessed, especially those who had gathered at the venue that afternoon. He said Mary had an important mission to unify people of all races and tribes under the umbrella of God through Jesus.

"I implore you kindly to steadfastly hold on to your faith as the world will be no more. We are nearing the time for the reign of heaven. But before that I shall come back and bring a bucketful of blessings for all of you. Please respect Mary as she is a true representative of 'The Most High' ", the man said and reminded the crowd to live to the teachings of the Bible.

As the strange man was about to leave, two women left their seats and surged forward to where the man and Mary stood. They advanced towards him on their knees, tears streaming down their cheeks. "Shetani Rhihswaah!" the man told the two, and down to the ground they went with a thud, as the ancient Hebrew curse word sent echoes everywhere. The word was used 2,000 years ago to rebuke demons and evil spirits.

It took the crowd nearly 20 minutes to recover after the man left the meeting in a car belonging to a Mr Gurnam Singh, who offered to give him a lift. But it will probably take Mr Singh his lifetime to recover from the shock he got two minutes later. On reaching the bus terminus for KBS Route No 56, the man informed Mr Singh to stop the car as he wanted to alight and head for heaven. On getting out, he did not ascend. He walked a few paces beside the road and simply vanished into thin air. Several people who witnessed this were astonished by his mysterious disappearance.

A few minutes later, a worried Mr Singh came back panting like a cross-channel swimmer accompanied by a group of people from the bus stage, and narrated the strange development. Mary assured the meeting that "Jesus"had gone to heaven.

 What baffled many was that Mary, while addressing the crowd in the presence of the strange man, had said the light drizzle being experienced then was to signify the presence of "Jesus". She had also announced that there would be a heavy downpour later to signify that "Jesus" was back in his "Heavenly Throne". And, as sure as hell, the rains came. There were floods all over town that evening that caught people unawares. Later, many were reluctant to leave the religious venue and had to be convinced to do so.

Back at Uhuru Park, Rev Bonnke was promising thousands of worshippers and millions of listeners during a live TV and radio transmission that God had, on Thursday, informed him that they would experience the presence of Jesus and great miracles on Saturday. Jesus did indeed come to Nairobi but in a different venue.

There is always a 'resident' photographer at Mary Akatsa's meetings. He takes snapshots of various episodes and later sells them to worshippers at Shs 10 each. In the past, when bright stars appeared in broad daylight above Kawangware, there were only clouds and the blue sky in the photos he had taken.

But this time, the photographer, known as Francis Kaburu, managed to take about six snapshots of the strange man, successfully. It is alleged that this may have been a hoax, after all. Already, reports have it that the person cited was a "Jinn" or a mysterious spirit, hence his mysterious disappearance.

But Mary Akatsa discounts this contention: "This was Our Lord. He promised in the Bible to come back in different forms ... In any event he was born of a woman and lived on earth", she said later. And the thousands who witnessed the episode concur with her entirely.

Mr Tofias Onyango, a Nairobi lawyer, is currently busy writing a book on Mary Akatsa's miracles. He was within the church compound when "Jesus" came but inside a room 100 yards away from where the action was, preparing his manuscript. "So far, the only thing I have been able to witness is a bright star during daylight", he says, and laments that he missed the "big miracle".

(Benjamin Creme comments: Maitreya's appearance was in keeping with the crowd's expectations, as Jesus Christ, hence his bearded face and biblical robes. The "bucketful of blessings" with which Maitreya promises to return is an allusion to Himself as the "Water Carrier", the symbol of the Aquarian Age (see Messages from Maitreya No. 42). The correct translation of the Swahili word used by Maitreya is 'pitcher', not 'bucket'. The "strange sporadic light" emanating from Maitreya's head and feet described by Job Mutungi are also habitually seen by those around Maitreya now.

The Hebrew words recorded by Mr Mutungi were not in fact the ones Maitreya uttered. Far from being a curse, the words used by Maitreya were a blessing.)



Here is the Home Page of Benjamine Creme.  Here you can find detailed infomation on Maitreya and the New Age as it is now progressing:  http://www.shareintl.org/Welcome.html

Editor:  Blessed Quietness Journal--  

The following  is long, but it is essential for you to see the association of the Nairobi or Kenya context for Maitrey's first official appearance in a religious setting.  You will see key features of this prophetess fit very well with the occult character of the New World Order  and the Maitreya as defined  by Benjamine Creme.

Journey to Nairobi --  Five days with Mary Akatsa

by Memo Neupert

In the September 1988 issue of Share International we printed a report on Maitreya's appearance, out of the blue, at one of Mary Akatsa's healing meetings in Nairobi, Kenya. Memo Neupert, Share International co-worker in Hamburg, Germany, recently visited Mary Akatsa in her home village, and reports below.

In the years since Maitreya's appearance in Nairobi, Kenya -- on 11 June 1988 -- at one of Mary Akatsa's healing meetings, I had been keen to visit the place where Maitreya appeared, and to meet the healer, Mary Akatsa, herself. Mary is the woman dressed in blue who stands next to Maitreya in the famous photograph, first published in the Kenya Times on 22 June that year.

In January 1994 I flew to Nairobi with photographer Uwe Piotrowski, a member of the Hamburg Transmission Meditation Group, on the last leg of a round-trip taking in Tlacote, Mexico, in November, and Nadana, India, in December, 1993, where we visited the well-known healing springs. In Nairobi everyone knew Mami (Mother Mary) and referred us to the "Jerusalem Church of Christ" in Kawangware. Once there, we had the privilege of attending one of Mary's regular healing sessions.

There was much drum-beating and dancing, and during the four-hour ceremony Mary came to greet us. We witnessed the healing of a woman who was very ill with a cancerous tumour clearly visible on the bare upper part of her body. She had to walk through the church area, then Mary placed her right hand on her head, spat on the diseased part and the woman was healed. Later a man was brought in who had been mentally deranged for 16 years; Mary healed him and he was able to walk away after 15 minutes.

We had hoped to arrange an interview, but unfortunately there was no time because Mary had to go up-country to the funeral of a church member in another location, but when she discovered that she would not be back inNairobi before the time of our return flight, she invited us to accompany her: "Would you like to travel with Mami?" she asked, and we immediately accepted. Thereupon she placed an interpreter/guide at our disposal and moved us out of our hotel to her own modest house, situated in a remote area outside the town. There Mary lives simply -- the congregation brings water, and the generator is switched on only at night -- and looks after some 20 sick or homeless people, providing them with food and clothing and supporting them financially.

Mary Sinaida Akatsa is a simple, uncomplicated and spontaneous woman. She is delicately built, some 4 feet 6 inches tall, with beautiful shining eyes and a childlike, open smile, which is full of love. Charming and cheerful, she is always anxious that people should enjoy being with her. She says that Christ has sent her, because she is the best channel for Him to use.

Mary had hired two buses to take the 160 church members and the surviving family to the funeral in Kwiselo. Apart from financing the funeral she will pay board and lodging and school fees for the dependants of the deceased. While we waited with Mary for the owner of the buses to arrive, a drunken man came to the car and asked Mary to pray with him. She lovingly declined, saying that because he was drunk the prayer would not reach God. The request was repeated and again Mary declined. Suddenly, the man fell to his knees. Mary placed her right hand on his head and prayed with him; he became sober and went away relieved.

The journey proceeded to Kwiselo with two full buses and the coffin on one of the roof-racks. Throughout the journey, Mary was protected by four bodyguards, because as soon as people recognize her they rush towards her. On the way there was powerful singing, and during a stop at a petrol station everyone danced -- even I, the stiff Westerner. The songs were rhythmic and melodious, the rhythm entered my limbs, so that I just had to sing, clap and dance -- to Mary's great joy. I learned how important it is to experience the joy of spirituality in the body itself. Mary showed me physical movements and steps which at first seemed easy, but feet and hands are difficult to co- ordinate and eventually move out of rhythm.

Mary looked after us lovingly during the trip, distributing food and drink as needed. We drove through the most beautiful parts of Kenya -- tea plantations, orchards and forests; there were many zebra on the plains and pink clouds of flamingo by Lake Victoria -- until, by evening, we arrived at the house of one of Mary's sisters where we were to spend the night. Mary told us that she had been able to cure her sister's husband who had been all but killed by the ministrations of a voodoo sorcerer.

On the Sunday, all church members were dressed in white with blue stripes on collar and belt and on the men's caps. These are the colours of Mary's church, and whenever she sees a man in Nairobi so dressed she approaches him and greets him warmly.

We reached Kwiselo to find the funeral already in full swing. Suddenly I noticed that Mary had become very withdrawn. When this happens, something special takes place. All at once, the sky clouded over, and the congregation was thus protected from the parching sun. The clouds remained until the celebration was at an end and the temperature more bearable. Again there was singing and dancing, and Mary gave a sermon. Afterwards she fetched several men and women out of the audience to give them messages. She told a good-looking African woman to stop being a prostitute, since she could contract AIDS. "I know you like being a prostitute," Mary said, "but take my words seriously." The woman, however, appeared unmoved.

After the messages, church members formed a double row headed by a woman with the church banner and mencarrying the coffin. Then came the dependants. The coffin was swung, people sang, danced and clapped on the way to the grave, into which the coffin was lowered without the use of ropes, and covered with brushwood. The congregation sang while the grave was filled in with earth. Mary presented the relatives with a bag of corn, flour and other provisions which they would need to keep the wake going for the customary four weeks. We drove back to our overnight quarters quite exhausted, and the next morning started out for Mary's birthplace and other places where some of the incidents in her extraordinary life had occurred. Mary calls herself a priestess of Jesus right from birth, but has never had any ecclesiastical training. People come to her because they have heard about her great healing powers. In 1983 she established the Jerusalem Church of Christ, and says that Jesus is the founder.

When her mother was seven months pregnant with Mary she was poisoned by the father's second wife, and given up for dead. She had been lying on the bier for several hours when someone noticed movement in her abdomen, cut it open and took out the premature baby. Although the baby, in spite of the poison, was healthy, the father threw it away into a thicket. There she was found four days later by her grandmother, who had had a vision in which she saw the child lying in the bushes and came to look for it. The baby was found still alive but bitten by ants and other insects: even to this day Mary has no sense of taste as a result of insect damage to her tongue.

The grandmother nursed Mary gradually back to health in the face of great poverty and the death of her 18 other children. She would go without the oatmeal soup which was almost all they had to eat, if there was not enough for both of them. She often went to bed hungry in order to feed the child. Mary's healing and clairvoyant powers developed between the ages of five and eight. By eight years old she was fully able to heal. She could read people's minds, which was a mixed blessing as she could spot dishonesty; and could tell if a woman was pregnant, and the sex of the unborn child. She married at 13 and still lives with her husband. At the time of her marriage her parents-in-law did not want a woman with supernatural powers in their family, so they chained and beat her -- she still bears the scars, which she showed us -- and drove her away with blows some 15 kilometres from their village, hoping she would never return. When they learned that she had returned to fetch her husband, they destroyed the couple's house.

For some time Mary and her husband worked for farmers, their sole payment oatmeal soup, and slept in front of the barn. Later, Mary was employed as a housemaid, earning 400 Kenyan shillings a month. "I saved and bought land little by little," she told us. "We cultivated the land, sold the harvest and bought more land." Now she owns 200 acres, cultivated with corn, beans, vegetables, oranges, bananas and lemons. She pays her farmhands well because they are good workers. Harvests are increasing year by year, and she uses the proceeds for the poor, because "Kenya is poor and many need my help."

For some years Mary Akatsa worked as a priestess in different churches, but being clairvoyant she could recognize the dishonesty of the bishops, and told them so. Thus, she was dismissed, and even today the churches choose not to work with her; so she has formed her own church.

As we neared the end of our guided tour of Mary's life, it was already dark, and she pointed to a star which had constantly accompanied us, a star which then stood over her house. I could feel the strong love energy radiated by the star, and asked to know its name. Mary smiled, and said nothing. Next morning, our last day, Mary was ready for the interview, which she asked us to keep as short as possible. The interview which follows took place on 31 January 1994.


Memo Neupert: What happened on 11 June 1988?  

[ This interview was part of the 1994 visit by the journalist above. ]

Mary Akatsa: We were continuing with our healing session when suddenly there was a strong wind. We did not know what had happened. And then, out of the blue, someone stood beside me who touched my heart and spoke to me.

MN: What did he say to you?

MA: "You are an important messenger of God. I bring you this message: Keep on preaching, never retreat."

MN: How did the people react as they saw the Christ standing in front of you?

MA: Well, when He appeared people had no idea what had happened. Many of them fell down. After He had appeared, people started crying and repenting of their sins. Since that day, people have come to Kawangware in big numbers, repenting their sins, getting healed and being saved. So it continues until now. But it is not me who heals, it is the power of God that heals through me.

MN: During the session we saw people running up and down along a certain pathway. We have heard that the Christ impresses people to do this.

MA: Jesus said: "I have put My cloth here at the end of this path, and whoever comes to this place -- perhaps with sickness or demons or other problems -- should run along that path. Then, when he comes back and looks at you, Mami, all his problems, all sins, all the difficulties which worried him, will go and he will be healed and will be fit henceforth."

MN: How did He disappear?

MA: We actually did not know exactly what happened. After holding my hand for a while He just disappeared, within a minute.

MN: Has He appeared to you again in physical form, since that day?

MA: Since that day God speaks to me through my ears just in the same way as you can hear somebody speaking to you. It is very loud. On my eyes appears a sort of screen, and I am told: Look at a certain side (in a certain direction) -- there is someone, maybe, in the congregation -- look at him. The message is written on his chest. Then I can read all the problems he might have, where the problems come from, and I ask for him to get saved and he gets healed. I get the message directly from God.

MN: Does the Christ give you teachings as well as healing through you?

MA: Yes.

MN: What did He mean about the future when He said: "the world would be no more" (as mentioned in the Kenya Times article)?

MA: He never said that.

MN: Did He say when He would return again with the bucket of blessings?

MA: No.

MN: What were the Hebrew words the Christ uttered as a blessing to the crowds (in Job Mutungi's article wrongly described as a curse)?

MA: It was not a curse but a message only meant for Mami.

MN: Is the cloth the Christ left on the path still in existence?

MA: It is still there.

MN: Is the star over Mami's place the one that appeared before the Christ's coming and has it been there ever since?

MA: Yes.

MN: Do you go into trance when you are healing? Do you feel the Christ's energies flowing through you? Are you aware of what is going on when you are healing or does the Christ take over your body?

MA: Mami changes when the power goes through. She's absolutely in trance. She doesn't recognize individuals. A screen covers her eyes and messages appear on people's chests.

MN: Are there people you cannot heal, and if so what do you do for them?

MA: Yes. I leave it to God to do what He wishes.

MN: Is there a significance in the blue colour of the garment you wear?

MA: Jesus gave me the colour blue and white. This cloth plays a significant role in our identification as the Children of God with one faith. Even when Moses was taken over into the Pharaoh's palace to be brought up as an Egyptian, he only believed his true identity because of the cloth his mother had hidden in the basket. So we always identify our togetherness through this cloth.

MN: Has crime decreased here since your work began?

MA: Yes. So many criminals are now my devoted children.

MN: What role does your husband play in your work?

MA: My husband helps me with implementation of church projects.

MN: Do foreigners and white people come to your healings?

MA: Yes. So many foreigners come from Asia, Europe, America and other parts of Africa.

MN: Have you met the President [ Daniel Arap Moi ]?

MA: Yes. He is one of my sons.

MN: Mary, I thank you very much for this interview.

MA: I thank you very much for coming here, and we thank God for giving us this opportunity.

Editor, Blessed Quietness Journal--  

Do you recall in the top account of Maitreya's appearance in Nairobi that an evangelist name Bonnke prophecied the appearance of Maitreya?  I shall next show you who he is and you can then be certain of who the false prophet is in this event.  Is this Maitreya the Antichrist, or is this a "dress rehersal?"  I for one do not feel free to cast this aside at this time as just another false start.  This may well be THE revealing of Antichrist as predicted in II Thessalonians 2--  revealing to the Church that is.  The final revealing will be to the world AFTER the Church is gone to the Marriage Feast of the Lamb.   "Strong delusion" so that they, the world elite, "will believe a lie" may be necessary for the United Nations, world governments, TBN, Pat Robertson, and the Pope to go for this fellow.

For the record

Rinehard Bonnke's representative sent the following, which I (Editor of Balaam's Ass Speaks) don't believe, but here it is:

From: Peter-Van@rbmi.org (Peter van den Berg)

To: SteveVanN

The newspapers, as usual, were happy to have some exciting news to write about but local churches and a joint Ministers association in Nairobi (I can't remember the name) issued a statement that this woman was known for extreme and heretical statements and that they distanced themselves from this so called 'appearance' of Jesus and the associated prophecy.


Reader:  Please pray for protection by Christ as you read these links please.

April 2001-- New article on this from New Agers:
Alleged eye witness:

A More Recent Appearance alleged:  
http://www.shareintl.org/patsy.html This appearance was in a mosque. This fits a pattern.

More of what I would call  fairy tale type appearances, though demoinc deception:
  This kind of thing is National Enquierer type stuff.

Another source of non-Creme nature:  
 This is more pure in cult nature than Creme's prophetic style.

 You MUST read this.  It is from a man who was in the Satanic system before he was Born Again.


This woman introduced "The return of the Christ" notions in the Satanic model.  You must read this one:




BACK TO WAR ROOM- General Wickedness